Registration for Discussion Meet is now closed. I left it open one extra day to allow those of you impacted by the winter weather to finalize your plans with your students.
Below you will find the list of chapters who have registered a Discussion Meet participant. If you see an error, or if something comes up and you will not be able to participate, please let me know as your participation could be the difference in the number of brackets we need which effects the number of judges we have to procure.

AREA 1 - Monday February 10th, Murray County High School
1. Bowdon
2. Central High School
3. Chattooga
4. Etowah
5. Gilmer Co.
6. Gordon Central
7. LaFayette
8. Murray County
9. North Forsyth
70. Northwest Whitfield
11. Osborne
12. Paulding County
13. Ridgeland
14. Ringgold
15. Rockmart
16. Sonoraville High
17. Southeast Whitfield
18. Temple
19.    Woodland

AREA 2 - Tuesday February 11th, Oglethorpe County High School
1. Apalachee High School
2. Athens Christian
3. Eastside High School
4. Franklin Co. FFA