Teachers

Just a short reminder that Proficiency Applications are due in our *office
next Friday February 14, 2014*. I plan on being in the office all day
Friday to take Apps -that is if I don't get caught on jury duty, but if I
do someone will be here. If you plan on being here after 5 pm you can take
your Apps to the Student Center and put them in Campus Mail to *South
Region Ag Ed.*

*You can also email the apps*. Make sure if you email that the Apps they
are in PDF format and email only *one Proficiency  per email* and address
them to:

[log in to unmask]  * and*

If you have questions please let us know.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Livestock Teacher