We are eight weeks away from the Area Forestry CDE's, but only two weeks
until the practice FFD season begins with the Langdale FFD. Here is the
schedule (again):

Tuesday, March 11 - *Langdale *Forestry Field Day (FFD), Southwinds
Sporting Clays (9:30a check-in; 10:00a competition)
Thursday, March 13 - *Waycross *FFD, Laura S Walker State Park (9:30a
check-in; 10:00a competition)
Tuesday, March 18 - *Thomasville *FFD, Thomas County Agricenter (4:00p
check-in; 4:30p competition)
Thursday, March 20 - *Wayne *County FFD, Lake Lindsay Grace (4:00p
check-in; 4:30p competition)
Tuesday, March 25 - *Appling *County FFD, Appling
County Forestry Unit (4:00p check-in; 4:30p competition)
Thursday, March 27 - *Okefenokee *FFD, Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge,
Folkston (9:30a check-in; 10:00a competition)
Tuesday, April 15 - *Area V* FFD, Reed Bingham State Park, Adel (4:00p
check-in; 4:30p competition)
Thursday, April 17 - *Area VI* FFD, McKinnon Seed Orchard (4:00p check-in;
4:30p competition)
Wednesday, May 7 - *State* Forestry Field Day, Swainsboro (9:30a check-in;
10:00a competition)

Go to the link below and register, to the best of your ability, for all the
practice field days and Area CDEs that you plan to attend. We will adjust
these numbers throughout the season, but hosts need an idea *NOW*. I am
sure you understand.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to
contact me.

*NOTE*:

The Waycross FFD is open only to counties in the GFC's Satilla District.
The Wayne County FFD is a *Sr. ONLY* field day.

*Forestry Registration*<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dwYTjciCEQd8YDqz6K4yGedmUNAMTswMltbB3rI92iU/viewform>

Thanks!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*