Teachers,

Attached is the Sub-Area Leadership CDE registration as of this morning. If you notice any corrections, please let me know today. If you have not registered, please do so today by following the link below.

Please keep in mind that either a hard copy or electronic copy of Jr. and Sr. manuscripts is due today (Jr. manuscripts should be sent to me and Sr. manuscripts to Mr. Hunter).

2014 Sub-Area Leadership CDE Registration

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education