Please read the following information carefully regarding our upcoming Sub-Area Leadership CDEs:
Registration will begin for all sub-areas at 4:00 PM and the contest will start promptly by 4:30.
Unless you sent enough hard copies in already, each Jr. and Sr. Prepared participant needs to bring three speech copies to the event.
If you signed up to bring a judge, we are counting on that person. Please contact them and confirm his/her attendance and let us know ASAP if the judge cannot attend.
South Region staff will be at the following locations. Please contact the persons attending your sub-area for specific questions regarding that day's event.
· Bainbridge, Feb. 10: Yvette Crick and James Hunter
· Colquitt, Feb. 10: Tommy Waldrop and Danny Bartlett
· Golden Isles, Feb. 11: Danny Bartlett and Lynn Barber
· Lowndes, Feb. 11: James Hunter and Yvette Crick
Also, here is the final list of Jr. Prepared manuscripts (If we have overlooked your manuscript, please let me know ASAP):
· Cairo (3 hard copies submitted)
· Pelham Middle
· C.A. Gray Jr. High
· C.A. Gray Middle
· Lee Middle
· NE Tift (3 hard copies submitted)
· Jeff Davis Middle (3 hard copies submitted)
· Lowndes High
Golden Isles Sub-Area
· Bacon Middle (3 hard copies submitted)
· Brantley Middle
· Golden Isles
· Ware High
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
South Region Agricultural Education Director
Georgia Department of Education
2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34
Tifton, GA 31793
Follow us on Twitter: @gadoenews and @drjohnbarge
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gadoe
"Making Education Work for All Georgians"