Teachers,

Please read the following information carefully regarding our upcoming Sub-Area Leadership CDEs:

Registration will begin for all sub-areas at 4:00 PM and the contest will start promptly by 4:30.

Unless you sent enough hard copies in already, each Jr. and Sr. Prepared participant needs to bring three speech copies to the event.

If you signed up to bring a judge, we are counting on that person. Please contact them and confirm his/her attendance and let us know ASAP if the judge cannot attend.

South Region staff will be at the following locations. Please contact the persons attending your sub-area for specific questions regarding that day's event.

·         Bainbridge, Feb. 10: Yvette Crick and James Hunter

·         Colquitt, Feb. 10: Tommy Waldrop and Danny Bartlett

·         Golden Isles, Feb. 11: Danny Bartlett and Lynn Barber

·         Lowndes, Feb. 11: James Hunter and Yvette Crick

Also, here is the final list of Jr. Prepared manuscripts (If we have overlooked your manuscript, please let me know ASAP):

Bainbridge Sub-Area:

·         Cairo (3 hard copies submitted)

·         Pelham Middle

·         Terrell

·         Miller

Colquitt Sub-Area:

·         C.A. Gray Jr. High

·         C.A. Gray Middle

·         Lee Middle

·         NE Tift (3 hard copies submitted)

Lowndes Sub-Area

·         Jeff Davis Middle (3 hard copies submitted)

·         Lowndes High

Golden Isles Sub-Area

·         Bacon Middle (3 hard copies submitted)

·         Brantley Middle

·         Golden Isles

·         Ware High

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.