Teachers

Just a short reminder that Proficiency Applications are due in our office next Friday February 14, 2014. I plan on being in the office all day Friday to take Apps -that is if I don't get caught on jury duty, but if I do someone will be here. If you plan on being here after 5 pm you can take your Apps to the Student Center and put them in Campus Mail to South Region Ag Ed.

You can also email the apps. Make sure if you email that the Apps they are in PDF format and email only one Proficiency  per email and address them to:

[log in to unmask]   and

If you have questions please let us know.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher