The Lawnmower Operation and Maintenance CDE will be held in just a few weeks. I need all chapters who plan to participate to register using the following link by February 21st.

Registration Link

Information
Area 5 - Registration and CDE will begin at 1pm. All participants must be registered by 3pm. Students will register at the South Region Ag Ed Office (Chambliss Building).

Area 6 - Registration and CDE will begin at 1pm. All participants must be registered by 3pm. The CDE will be held at Ware County High and we will register students at Ware Co. Ag Department.

Middle School and High School CDE's will be held simultaneously. 9th graders should register as high school.

If you have any question please give me a call.

Thanks,
--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher