Dr. Barber and I would like to thank all of you involved in the GICA Sub-Area CDEs for the turnout and the courage and work ethic of your speakers.  Thank you to our host school and agriculture teachers Mr. and Mrs. Stalvey for the excellent job coordinating the facilities and getting judges.  Also a BIG thank you to our judges and the GICA students who assisted at the event:

Mrs. Jeci Bohannon
Ms. Ginger Davis
Ms. Karen Dugger
Ms. Jodie Goodyear
Mr. Josh Howard
Mr. Jeffrey Johns
Ms. Jennifer Juliano
Ms. Donna McDowell
Ms. Lindsey McMichael
Ms. Karen Mikel
Mr. Will Ricks

and Brittany, Brooke, and Kaylee from the Golden Isles Career Academy.

Congratulations to the students and Advisors moving on to the next round of competition on March 6th at Bacon County High School.

SENIOR PREPARED PUBLIC SPEAKING
Amanda Bivens of the Golden Isles FFA Chapter, Advisor Michael Stalvey
Rebekah Williams of the Brantley County FFA Chapter, Advisor Chad Crews
Brandy Gay of the McIntosh County Academy FFA Chapter, Advisor Mike Slice

EXTEMPORANEOUS PUBLIC SPEAKING
Jarrett Williams of the Appling County FFA Chapter, Advisor Van Mills
Peyton Sweet of the Ware County FFA Chapter, Advisor Jay Bennett
Sheynilmarie Ruiz of the Camden County FFA Chapter, Advisor Karyn Chester

JUNIOR PREPARED PUBLIC SPEAKING
Courtney Barber of the Ware County FFA Chapter, Advisor Jay Bennett
Brittany Dudley of the Bacon County Middle FFA Chapter, Advisor Edmund Thrift
Samantha Keserauskis of the Brantley County FFA Chapter, Advisor Chad Crews

CREED SPEAKING
Devin Adams of the Liberty County FFA Chapter, Advisor Jeci Bohannon
Morgan Padgett of the Appling County Middle FFA Chapter, Advisor Ricky Barnes
Anna Roberson of the Bacon County Middle FFA Chapter, Advisor Edmund Thrift

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway