Teachers,

If your student qualified to advance to the area level in either Jr. or Sr. Prepared Public Speaking you have the opportunity to help them make necessary revisions. Each participant should have received a judging sheet at the sub-area event that listed any recommended revisions or needed corrections. If you plan to submit a revised manuscript, it must be received in our office by 8:00 AM on Monday, February 24. If you send an electronic copy, please remember to bring three hard copies to the area event. If you submit a revised hard copy, please submit four copies (one for manuscript judging and three for the other judges).

All junior manuscripts should be emailed to me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] .

All senior manuscripts should be emailed to James Hunter at [log in to unmask].

If you have any questions, pleats let me or James know.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793