We are eight weeks away from the Area Forestry CDE's, but only two weeks until the practice FFD season begins with the Langdale FFD. Here is the schedule (again):

Tuesday, March 11 - Langdale Forestry Field Day (FFD), Southwinds Sporting Clays (9:30a check-in; 10:00a competition)
Thursday, March 13 - Waycross FFD, Laura S Walker State Park (9:30a check-in; 10:00a competition)
Tuesday, March 18 - Thomasville FFD, Thomas County Agricenter (4:00p check-in; 4:30p competition)
Thursday, March 20 - Wayne County FFD, Lake Lindsay Grace (4:00p check-in; 4:30p competition)
Tuesday, March 25 - Appling County FFD, Appling County Forestry Unit (4:00p check-in; 4:30p competition)
Thursday, March 27 - Okefenokee FFD, Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge, Folkston (9:30a check-in; 10:00a competition)
Tuesday, April 15 - Area V FFD, Reed Bingham State Park, Adel (4:00p check-in; 4:30p competition)
Thursday, April 17 - Area VI FFD, McKinnon Seed Orchard (4:00p check-in; 4:30p competition)
Wednesday, May 7 - State Forestry Field Day, Swainsboro (9:30a check-in; 10:00a competition)

Go to the link below and register, to the best of your ability, for all the practice field days and Area CDEs that you plan to attend. We will adjust these numbers throughout the season, but hosts need an idea NOW. I am sure you understand.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

NOTE

The Waycross FFD is open only to counties in the GFC's Satilla District.
The Wayne County FFD is a Sr. ONLY field day.

Forestry Registration

Thanks!

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher