Teachers

The Area Parli Pro CDE was held yesterday at Ware County High School and we had 11 Teams in the CDE. I want to thank Ware County High School for hosting the CDE and helping secure  help for the CDE.

The top two Junior and Senior Teams will advance to the State CDE to start on March 22 in Athens.

The winners are:
Junior

1st place Jeff Davis Middle and advisor Cody Herndon
2nd place Lowndes Middle and advisor Whitney Allen
other Junior Teams( in order of finish) were
Bradwell Institute
Pine Grove Middle
Brantley Middle

Senior
1st place Lanier County and advisor Ben Culpepper
2nd place Jeff Davis High and advisor Todd Claxton
other Senior Teams( in order of finish) were
Berrien High
Lowndes High
Bradwell Institute
Brantley Co. High