[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">
[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

If you need MONEY for your study abroad program this Summer and Fall, you MUST attend this WORKSHOP!!

See Info Below!

Scholarships 101: Writing for Study Abroad Scholarships (THURSDAY)!!!!

When: Thursday, February 6th

Applying for study abroad scholarships? The Office of International Education and the Writing Center are teaming up to bring you a workshop which highlight the best practices for writing study abroad scholarships. We will also highlight all the scholarship deadlines that are coming up! Bring your computers and essays, if possible!!

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room #101, 5:15PM to 6:30 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

Gilman Scholarship Workshop

When:  Monday, FEB 17th from 4-6pm at the Office of International Education

If you are planning to study abroad this Spring 2013 semester and have the Federal Pell Grant please apply to the Gilman Scholarship (Due March 4th ) and attend our Gilman Writing Lab on FEB 17th at the Office of International Education (1324 S.Lumpkin St.) from 4-6pm. Stop in at any time to get crucial tips on how to make your application stand out!  Since this will be an evening event, stop in at any time for us to look over your application before you send it. This scholarship awards up to $5000 for your study abroad experience, so it is very important that you apply!

Gilman Scholarship Link: http://www.iie.org/Programs/Gilman-Scholarship-Program

Things to Bring for Writing Lab:

1.      Computer, pen, and  paper

2.      Rough Draft of your essay