Mud Run at SLC

This year at Summer Leadership Camp we will have a new opportunity for
chapters.

In place of the Tuesday afternoon low ropes course time, we will have the
SLC Mud Run!

   - This event is about teamwork. It will NOT be a competition.
   Participants can walk the entire course if they want. We encourage chapters
   to stay together.
   - It will be a 6K course, and it is the same course that we use for
the Udder
   Mud Run <http://georgiaffacamp.org/UdderMudRun/Home.html>.
   - Participation is completely voluntary.
   - We encourage chapters to complete the Mud Run together to have a
   lasting experience for their chapter. You can also choose to run as a team.
   - Advisors are encouraged to participate with their chapter, but if they
   cannot participate then they are welcome to volunteer at one of the
   stations (supervising an element, helping at a water station, cheering on
   participants, etc.)
   - Any element can be skipped if a participant does not feel safe
   completing it.
   - At the end of the event, everyone who completes the course will
   receive a finisher's medal.

We are excited about this fun event at SLC!

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office: 770-786-6926 ext 4
Fax: 770-786-1774
Email: [log in to unmask]

*My Websites:*

   - *Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:* www.GeorgiaFFAcamp.org
   - *FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp:* Web: www.GeorgiaSLC.org, Facebook
   Group: Summer Leadership Camp<https://www.facebook.com/groups/101929097964/>
   - *Wildlife Camp:* Web: www.WildlifeCamp.com, Facebook Group: FFA
   Wildlife Camp <https://www.facebook.com/groups/98583836911/>
   - *Horse Camp:* Web: www.FFAHorseCamp.com, Facebook Group: FFA
Horse Camp<https://www.facebook.com/groups/198692895503/>
   - *Udder Mud Run: *Web: www.UdderMudRun.com, Facebook Page:
   www.facebook.com/UdderMudRun
   - *Parent/Child Weekend Adventure Camp:*
   www.georgiaffacamp.org/AdventureCamp.htm
   - *Annual Fundraising Banquet*: www.supportffacamps.com
   - *BASIC Training*:
www.BuildingChapters.com<http://www.buildingchapters.com/>