Good morning teachers,

I just wanted to pass along some nice comments we received from our
participation in the Quail Albany CCHE.  These comments are from actress
Annie Lockhart:

*FFA KIDS:* *My favorite part of weekend!! Boy did I love this idea!*

I realize that this was a late addition, but let's try and find a way to
incorporate them more next year. Aside from being a fundraiser for QA, *to
also make the event educational for kids is gold.*

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*