Please see message below from Bryant Oliver.  They have extended the deadline for the Georgia Bred program for hog exhibitors.  Please share this information with your students.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bryant oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Subject: GA Bred Entries
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Teachers,

As we prepare for the State Market Hog Show I would like to remind you all
about the GA Bred program.  The deadline for this contest has been extended to
Friday, Feb. 14th.  Any FFA or 4-H member who purchased a show pig from a GA
breeder is eligible for this program.  Last year we had 5 class winners in
this program who received an extra $300 each from the Swine Boosters.  Entry
forms and rules are attached.  If you have any questions please send me an
email or call @912-568-7166.

Thanks,

Bryant Oliver
Wheeler County FFA