Good morning teachers,

I just wanted to pass along some nice comments we received from our participation in the Quail Albany CCHE.  These comments are from actress Annie Lockhart:

FFA KIDS: My favorite part of weekend!! Boy did I love this idea!

I realize that this was a late addition, but let's try and find a way to incorporate them more next year. Aside from being a fundraiser for QA, to also make the event educational for kids is gold.

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

The FFA Mission