Fellow Ag Teachers,

I realize this is a very crazy time with proficiency applications, CDE’s, FFA Week Activities, and the Jr. livestock show taking place next week, but please take a moment to consider participation in the Georgia Forestry Commission Arbor Day activities.

They are having a special webcast on Thursday (February 20) next week that would make for a great substitute lesson plan if you are going to be gone. The only catch is that you must sign up by this Wednesday (February 12) in order to gain access to the program. More details are listed if you are interested. The RSVP form is attached and can also be found at the link below.

There are also some other great resources included here to use with your students anytime – in recognition of Arbor Day.

Here is the link:

http://gatrees.org/community-forests/public-programs/georgia-arbor-day/.

As always, I appreciate the many great opportunities you provide all of your students. You definitely make a positive difference in their lives.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East