Teachers

At Mid Winter Conference, our National LPS representative, Mr. Frank Saldana, shared with you about the Giving the Gift of Blue program. This program is designed to provide FFA jackets to students who cannot afford them. You can see more information about how to donate, or how to request jackets at this link. https://www.ffa.org/Donate/givethegiftofblue/index.aspx

National FFA has alerted me that as of this week, 20 jackets have been donated for Georgia members, and only 4 have been claimed. That means that currently 16 FFA jackets are ready to be claimed by Georgia members who are in need. Please use the link above for more information.

Stay warm and safe.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary