From: Sarah Loughridge [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 10:01 PM
Subject: GCA Young Cattlemen's Council Chili Drop-in

The Georgia Cattlemen's Association Young Cattlemen's Council is hosting a
Chili Drop-in Wednesday, February 19th, in the Beef and Dairy Arena from
6-8pm. The YCC is a new division established under Georgia Cattlemen's
Association for any GCA member 18-40 years of age. This is an event we are
hosting to spread the recognition of our new division. Seniors, rising
seniors, and other young cattlemen are encouraged to drop by the Beef and
Dairy Arena after check-in to learn how they can become involved.

Thank you for sharing this with your students and community. We look
forward to seeing you in Perry!

--
Sarah Loughridge
Graduate Assistant