Legislative Day Attendees:

Due to circumstances beyond our control the GYFA Legislative Day has been
rescheduled from February 27, 2014 to March 12, 2014 at the Freight Depot
in Atlanta.  We plan to meet around 10:00 am at the Depot to get ready to
begin serving the meal at 11:30 am.  Revised invitations will be sent to
State Legislators, but if you can, please remind your Representative and
Senator of this change also. We will meet with any teacher that wants to
discuss Young Farmers concerns on March 11, 2014 after the GYFA Board
Meeting.  This will probably be around 5:00 pm. Thanks and I look forward
to seeing and working with you on March 11 and 12.

--
John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary