Don't forget tickets are on sale for the Annual Fundraising Banquet on March 1st in Covington! This is a fun family night. 100% of the proceeds go towards the FFA Horse Camp & FFA Wildlife Camp! Our Gun Raffle will be one of the best we have ever had. Also, New for 2014 is a Golf Cart Raffle! Golf Cart Tickets are $20 each and you don't have to be present to win! Visit www.supportffacamps.com to purchase admission and raffle tickets or Call Todd Teasley at 404 558 4756. Please forward this email to your friends that might be interested. Thank you.

Inline image 1
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411