Hello Georgia FFA Horse CDE Coaches,

I'm sure that many of you are preparing for the State Show this week. Before I forget, I wanted to send to you the list of volunteers who donated their time in order that we could have a outstanding contest for our students. Please take time to send a "thank you" note. I hope that the FFA develops strong ties with these folks so that they are all willing to come back again. I look forward to seeing you all this week in Perry.

Have a Great Week!

Kent Benson
North Region Ag Ed
Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463

1. Carl And Trisha Yambers, Western Pleasure Mares, Aged Quarter        Horse Mares. They also supplied riders.

    1441 Zenith Mill Rd.
     Roberta, GA 31078

2. Todd Grant, 2 yr old Quarter Horse halter Mares

     3139 Smokey Rd
     Newhan, GA 30263

3. Himes Performance Horses, Hunter Under Saddle Class
    Johnathan and JoAnna Himes

     527 S County Line Rd.
      Albany, GA  31705

4. Barb Fritz, Hunter Under Saddle Class

    142 Harner Rd.
     Macon, GA 31047

5. Jamie Bissell Quarter Horses, Referee Official
    Jamie Bissell

     580 Clopine Lake Rd
      Fort Valley, GA 31030

6. Kathleen Stamps, Official and reason listener

     P.O. Box 1297
     Oxford, GA 30054

Thank you to all the other reason listeners too!
Jary Douglas, Christa Steinkamp, Jacob Seegar, Brad Dalton, Kelly Smith