Hello Georgia FFA Horse CDE Coaches,
I'm sure that many of you are preparing for the State Show this week. Before I forget, I wanted to send to you the list of volunteers who donated their time in order that we could have a outstanding contest for our students. Please take time to send a "thank you" note. I hope that the FFA develops strong ties with these folks so that they are all willing to come back again. I look forward to seeing you all this week in Perry.
Have a Great Week!
North Region Ag Ed
Animal Science Area Teacher
1. Carl And Trisha Yambers, Western Pleasure Mares, Aged Quarter Horse Mares. They also supplied riders.
1441 Zenith Mill Rd.
Roberta, GA 31078
2. Todd Grant, 2 yr old Quarter Horse halter Mares
3139 Smokey Rd
Newhan, GA 30263
3. Himes Performance Horses, Hunter Under Saddle Class
Johnathan and JoAnna Himes
527 S County Line Rd.
Albany, GA 31705
4. Barb Fritz, Hunter Under Saddle Class
142 Harner Rd.
Macon, GA 31047
5. Jamie Bissell Quarter Horses, Referee Official
580 Clopine Lake Rd
Fort Valley, GA 31030
6. Kathleen Stamps, Official and reason listener
P.O. Box 1297
Oxford, GA 30054
Thank you to all the other reason listeners too!
Jary Douglas, Christa Steinkamp, Jacob Seegar, Brad Dalton, Kelly Smith