Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Arrington, Meredith" <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* February 25, 2014 at 12:04:36 PM EST
*To:* "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *Breakout Session Ideas Needed  *

  Will you please send this out to the state list-serv?

I know that several of you have mentioned breakout session ideas to either
Greg or myself in passing, but I want to make sure we don't leave anyone
out.  If you will you please send any ideas that you have for breakout
sessions to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  Even
if you have already told us, shoot an email so we can double check.

We already have a few committed presenters and some old favorites
returning.  If you would please get these to us by March 7 so we can work
on compiling our master list.

Thank you all for everything you do... February is almost over!

*Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S*
*Agriculture Education*
*Effingham County High School*
*1589 Highway 119 South*
*Springfield, GA 31329*
*912-754-6404 Ext. 1243*
*"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a
farmer"*