---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Reminder - Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course & Bull Sale
To: [log in to unmask]

** REMINDER **

The Tifton Beef Cattle Short Course is scheduled for next Tuesday, March 4, 2014.  In addition, the Tifton Bull Evaluation Center 56th Annual Sale is set for Wednesday, March 5, 2014.  For details, simply go to our website -

  http://www.caes.uga.edu/commodities/animals/beef/stations/index.html.

Scroll down to Tifton Bull Evaluation Center; click on Catalog pdf and Beef Cattle Short Course pdf.

Thanks for your continued support of our programs.  As always, if you should have questions or comments, please email or give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you at these events next week!

Patsie T. Cannon

Program Coordinator III

Extension Animal Science

The University of Georgia