Begin forwarded message:

From: "Arrington, Meredith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 25, 2014 at 12:04:36 PM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Breakout Session Ideas Needed

Will you please send this out to the state list-serv?

I know that several of you have mentioned breakout session ideas to either Greg or myself in passing, but I want to make sure we don't leave anyone out.  If you will you please send any ideas that you have for breakout sessions to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].  Even if you have already told us, shoot an email so we can double check.

We already have a few committed presenters and some old favorites returning.  If you would please get these to us by March 7 so we can work on compiling our master list.

Thank you all for everything you do... February is almost over!

Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
912-754-6404 Ext. 1243
"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a farmer"