Teachers

The Area Parli Pro CDE's were held last week at Bleckley County High School
and Southeastern Tech. I want to thank Bleckley County High School, Doyle
Floyd and Walt Parks for hosting as Well as Southeastern Tech and Jill
Lehman. I would also like to thank Mr. Richard Wheeler, Mr. Chuck
Ellington, Mr. Jimmy Jones, Area Officers: Matt Bishop, Ashton Hosta and
Shelby Key for judging and helping with the CDE.

The top two Junior and Senior Teams will advance to the State CDE to start
on March 22 in Athens.

The winners are:

*Junior* *Area 3*
1st place *Mossy Creek MS, *Advisor Justin Bennett

*Senior Area 3*
1st place* Ola High* and advisor Eve Rodgers
2nd place *Stockbridge High* and advisor CJ Satterfield
other Senior Teams( in order of finish) were
Crawford Co High
Troup Co High
Veterans High

*Junior Area 4*
1st place *South Effingham High* and advisor Joshua Romain
2nd place *Effingham MS* and advisor Trey Harris
other Junior Teams (in order of finish) were:
Burke Co High
South Effingham MS

*Senior Area 4*
1st place *Johnson Co* and advisor Ron Bray
2nd place *Sotheast Bullock* and advisor Brian Elrick
Effingham High
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education