Attached is the spread sheets from those of you who have contacted us as to
when you want to do your evaluations this year.  There are two sheets, Area
4 and Area 3, the green slots are the ones that are open you can email or
call one of the Region staff and we will put you in on a first come first
serve basis.  I am going to do the teachers meeting 3 times these days so
you will not have to wait long either before your evaluation or after.  If
you have any questions let me know.

Also, look this over so you know when you are scheduled so you can let your
CTAE Director know your scheduled time, I have personally invited them to
come if they can.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education