We are planning a Career Fair here at Ogeechee Tech for March 11th. The
hours will be 2-6pm and it will be held in the OSB conference center which
is close to cosmetology. There will be signs posted. We are expecting
several schools (UGA, Clemson, ABAC) as well as employers from around the
state. If you could spread the word to area high schools I would appreciate
it. If there is anyone you would like me to contact please let me know and
I will get in touch with them. We are doing the fair in cooperation with
the Statesboro Chamber and I have included the email I am sending out as
well as the email the chamber is sending out.

The fair is free to both exhibitors and attendees. Let me know if you need
any more info.

Thanks,

*Bill Worthington *
*Instructor, Agribusiness*

O*GEECHEE TECHNICAL COLLEGE*
One Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd, Statesboro, GA 30458
Telephone: (912)  688-6034    Fax: (866)  407-9145
[log in to unmask]      www.ogeecheetech.edu

[image: image001.jpg]

--
Chris Corzine