Teachers,

As you are aware, the time for annual program evaluations is upon us. We are in the process of contacting you so that you can sign up for your evaluation time slot. Once you have determined the time of your evaluation, I would encourage you to let your CTAE director know in case he/she would like to be involved in the process. I will also try to keep your CTAE directors up to date with information from our end concerning the evaluation process.

I have attached a guideline that you may find useful as you begin to prepare your notebooks for your evaluation. If you have any questions, please let me or one of the area teachers know. Please remember that it is our goal to have everyone meet all of the minimum program standards. If you need assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to call or email.

Area 4 Evaluations will be on April 8
Area 3 Evaluations will be on April 10

--
Chris Corzine