I've shared an item with you.
It's that time of year again. We will conduct POW reviews on the same day as the Spring Teacher Meetings (April 8 for Area 4, April 10 for Area 3). Mr. Corzine will conduct the meetings three separate times throughout the day at each location (10, 2, &5).
We will have 3 slots available for each time spot. The time slots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.We have allowed 20 minutes for each review, however, if teachers are early and prepared, we will do our best to get you in and out in a timely manner.

Please make plans now to attend the Spring Meeting and your POW Review time. I will let you know your confirmed review times as soon as possible or you can access this page for your confirmation.

Please call or email your area support teacher if you have any questions regarding this process or if we can help you prepare for your review.
You will notice you have access to look at the sign up sheet but not access to change, you will need to let someone know your preferred time.
Spreadsheet
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive