Just a reminder that several items are due by April 1. These include:

         American Degree Applications

         Middle School Record books

         National Chapter Applications

         Agriscience Fair Prequalifying Forms

         State Convention Registration

I would like to particularly emphasize the importance of the American
Degree.  With the membership numbers we have, we should be seeing many more
American degree recipients. I encourage each of you to stay in contact with
your recent graduates and help them apply for this prestigious award. I
would also encourage each of our Young Farmer advisors to assist in any way
possible in helping these budding Young Farmer members complete their
application.

If you have any questions please let us know.

 --
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education