Teachers,

Just a reminder that several items are due by April 1. These include:

·         American Degree Applications

·         Middle School Record books

·         National Chapter Applications

·         Agriscience Fair Prequalifying Forms

·         State Convention Registration

I would like to particularly emphasize the importance of the American Degree.  With the membership numbers we have, we should be seeing many more American degree recipients. I encourage each of you to stay in contact with your recent graduates and help them apply for this prestigious award. I would also encourage each of our Young Farmer advisors to assist in any way possible in helping these budding Young Farmer members complete their application.

If you have any questions please let us know.

 --

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education