Teachers,

The spring enrollment forms are due to the region office by March 14. These forms give us accurate data in relation to our courses, SAE involvement, and FFA membership. Keeping that in mind, I encourage you to make sure that your enrollment information is accurate. Please email your enrollment form to me.

Please note:

You should use the same form you submitted this fall--simply continue to add to it. If you cant find it let me know and I will send it to you.

If you teach yearlong courses, you should only add any new students that have been added to your class. If you teach yearlong courses and have not had any changes, please email me so I know that you do not have any changes (I would think this would only apply to a few as it would be quite rare to not have any changes during the year).

--

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education