We are planning a Career Fair here at Ogeechee Tech for March 11th. The hours will be 2-6pm and it will be held in the OSB conference center which is close to cosmetology. There will be signs posted. We are expecting several schools (UGA, Clemson, ABAC) as well as employers from around the state. If you could spread the word to area high schools I would appreciate it. If there is anyone you would like me to contact please let me know and I will get in touch with them. We are doing the fair in cooperation with the Statesboro Chamber and I have included the email I am sending out as well as the email the chamber is sending out.

The fair is free to both exhibitors and attendees. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Bill Worthington
Instructor, Agribusiness

OGEECHEE TECHNICAL COLLEGE
One Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd, Statesboro, GA 30458
Telephone: (912)  688-6034    Fax: (866)  407-9145
[log in to unmask]      www.ogeecheetech.edu

[log in to unmask]" align="bottom" width="180" height="180" hspace="0" vspace="0" alt="image001.jpg" title="image001.jpg" border="0">

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education