Please remember that Gator raffle tickets are due in our office by this
Wednesday, March 12, unless you have made arrangements to get them
delivered to the Gala Friday night.

If you are still selling and don't think you can get the tickets here by
Wednesday, you can call the office or e-mail us and we will fill out the
stubs for you and put them in the raffle barrel.

Below are the Foundation's mailing and shipping addresses:

*Mailing*
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA  30401

*Shipping*
125-B East Main Street
Swainsboro, GA  30401

Thank you,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*