Please consider this sale for your prospective show calves.  These breeders
are loyal sponsors & supporters of the Georgia Junior Livestock program.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Coat of Many Colors Steer and Heifer Sale
To: [log in to unmask], Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,
Can you please our ad on the list serve. I have attached our ad but need
info included to give address.

Coat of Many Colors Steer and Heifer Sale - Volume 1

Online Steer & Heifer Sale -
RSE Farms. Wiregrass Cattle <https://www.facebook.com/wiregrasscattle> Co.,
Oleo Ranch, and Britt Farms are excited to offer this set of prospects in
the Coat of Many Colors Online Sale hosted by
www.cattleindemand.com<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cattleindemand.com%2F&h=YAQF_cFUd&s=1>on
March 24, 2014.

All sale calves will be at RSE Farms on March 21 & 22 for our Open House.
RSE Farms is located 15 miles southeast of Athens on Highway 77. The
physical address is 227 Stephens Salem Road, Stephens, Georgia, 30667.

We invite each of you to come out and join us. Calves are also available at
the individual farms before that time!

Contacts are Todd Alford, (706)-207-9454: Kelly
Postin<https://www.facebook.com/kelly.postin>,
(706)-207-9675, Jan Scott (912)-309-2349, or Ben Scott (912)-309-2259.

Thanks so much!
Jan

--
Christa Steinkamp