I've shared an item with you.
I wanted to try and register for the Perry FFD by Google Docs this year.  This seemed to work with the Area CDES and I hope this will cut down on the time you spend standing in line and thinking of names.  For this to work, I must have your information by Friday, March 14, 2014.  Remember that all you have to do is type in your Chapter Name and Students Names.  There is not a submit or Enter button to press. Thanks.
Spreadsheet
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive