Fellow Ag Teachers,
You may have some students interested in the information for the UGA College of Veterinary Medicines Open House. Please share the information below with interested students.
Thanks for all you do!
John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East
205 Jesse Hill Jr. Dr. SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
Office Phone: 404.657.8311
Cell Phone: 706-410-4605
Follow us on Twitter: @gadoenews and @drjohnbarge
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gadoe
"Making Education Work for All Georgians"
Here is the link for the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine Annual
Open House April 4, 2014, 9am-4pm. Typical activities are listed below.
· Open House hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Concessions (hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, chips) and bake sale — in front and back of the College
· Teddy Bear Surgery — Building 10 (the Anatomy Lab)
· Hospital tours — line begins at Large Animal Hospital breezeway
· Live animal displays — in front of the College
· Exotic animal displays — H237
· Anatomy display — Building 10 (the Anatomy Lab)
· Medical Booths — cardiology, endoscopy, dentistry, radiology and ultrasound, hip dysplasia, parasitology and more! — Large Animal Hospital
· “Reading to Dogs” program
· Club and business displays — Vet Med Reading Room
Check out photos from Open House 2012 at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ugavetmed/sets/72157629438069088/
Please share the info