Teachers,

Please remember that Gator raffle tickets are due in our office by this Wednesday, March 12, unless you have made arrangements to get them delivered to the Gala Friday night.

If you are still selling and don't think you can get the tickets here by Wednesday, you can call the office or e-mail us and we will fill out the stubs for you and put them in the raffle barrel.

Below are the Foundation's mailing and shipping addresses:

Mailing
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA  30401

Shipping