Please see email from Ms. Linda Purvis.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: Distribution request
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Would you please send out this follow up email for me? Thanks again for all your help! This has been a great resource!

Thank you so much for your overwhelming response and interest in our programs!! I am currently booked through the end of this school year. . however, if you are interested but haven't communicated with me yet-- I am creating a contact list for Fall visits in August and September.
Thank you again for your interest and response!

Linda B. Purvis, MS
Biology & Poultry Science  Professor
University of North Georgia----Oakwood Campus
OFFICE: 242 Science building