Please consider this sale for your prospective show calves.  These breeders are loyal sponsors & supporters of the Georgia Junior Livestock program.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Coat of Many Colors Steer and Heifer Sale
To: [log in to unmask], Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,
Can you please our ad on the list serve. I have attached our ad but need info included to give address.

Coat of Many Colors Steer and Heifer Sale - Volume 1

Online Steer & Heifer Sale -
RSE Farms. Wiregrass Cattle Co., Oleo Ranch, and Britt Farms are excited to offer this set of prospects in the Coat of Many Colors Online Sale hosted by www.cattleindemand.com on March 24, 2014.

All sale calves will be at RSE Farms on March 21 & 22 for our Open House. RSE Farms is located 15 miles southeast of Athens on Highway 77. The physical address is 227 Stephens Salem Road, Stephens, Georgia, 30667.

We invite each of you to come out and join us. Calves are also available at the individual farms before that time!

Contacts are Todd Alford, (706)-207-9454: Kelly Postin, (706)-207-9675, Jan Scott (912)-309-2349, or Ben Scott (912)-309-2259.

Thanks so much!
Jan

--
Christa Steinkamp