Please see email below from Dr. Silcox regarding State Premium checks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Subject: State Livestock Show Premium Checks

We are working on state livestock show premium checks.  If the computer gods smile on us, we will probably be mailing 1620 checks out next week.

Please log in at:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg

Select "Edit Account" on the upper left of screen.   Make sure your mailing address is correct.  The address listed is where the checks will be mailed.

All of the 4H checks for a county will be mailed to the agent.  All of the FFA checks for a chaper will be mailed to the teacher.  They go to the address you gave us when you entered animals in the show.

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602