Please see message from Dr Duncan below.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dennis Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 14, 2014 at 3:05:25 PM EDT
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EdD Info

Hi Christa,

Would you please consider sharing the following information with our colleagues?

Have a great weekend and thank you!
Dennis

The UGA Workforce Education Program will be launching their second cohort group of 20 doctoral students in the Fall semester of 2014.  This degree is geared to the practicing Career and Technical Education (CTE) teacher and administrator which includes Agricultural Education; it offers working teachers and administrators opportunities to learn and apply cutting edge research and learning strategies that will have a direct connection to improved learning and teaching in their educational setting.

Using a hybrid approach to deliver courses which combines online instruction along with face-to-face class meetings at the UGA Griffin campus (3 weeks online & 1 week face-to-face during a given month) plus a focus for learning and research that is geared directly to the classrooms and schools within the state we hope to attract top quality candidates for this exciting degree opportunity.

I am attaching several documents that better describes the Practitioner-Based Doctoral Degree, read these documents carefully and let us know if you have further questions.  Deadline dates for completed Graduate School applications to the Fall 2014 cohort group is April 15, 2014. Applications to the UGA Graduate School are done online through the following website: http://www.grad.uga.edu/.

If you are interested in learning more or just have additional questions please feel free to contact Dr. Robert Wicklein ([log in to unmask]).