Hello!
My name is Hannah Glasser and I am the scholarship chairwoman for the UGA Sigma Alpha Professional Agricultural Sorority for 2014. I would love for your students to apply to our sorority's scholarship for this year. This scholarship is for $500.00 which can be used for any educational expenses. All applicants will be notified of the results via email as soon as all the applications have been reviewed.
To be eligible, the student must be:

*      Accepted to the University of Georgia as an incoming female freshman in fall 2014.

*      Attending the University of Georgia as a full-time student in fall 2014.

*      Enrolled in a major in the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
I have attached the scholarship form to this email. I encourage all eligible students to apply as soon as possible with the application postmarked no later than April 18th, 2014. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.