Many of you have already heard that Dr. Flanders' stepson Chris was in a
very bad car accident on Friday as he drove to school. Chris was life
flighted to Atlanta Medical Center after the accident and has been in ICU
ever since. I spoke with Dr. Flanders this morning and he reported that
while Chris was still in ICU and in critical condition, he has shown signs
of responsiveness and strong brain activity. These are very good signs and
indicate what we all hope to be a full recovery. If the Doctors feel he is
strong enough, they plan to begin operating today on his badly broken leg.

Please keep Dr. Flanders and his family in your thoughts and continue to
offer prayers for Chris' recovery.

Stan
--
Stan Mitchell