Many of you have already heard that Dr. Flanders' stepson Chris was in a very bad car accident on Friday as he drove to school. Chris was life flighted to Atlanta Medical Center after the accident and has been in ICU ever since. I spoke with Dr. Flanders this morning and he reported that while Chris was still in ICU and in critical condition, he has shown signs of responsiveness and strong brain activity. These are very good signs and indicate what we all hope to be a full recovery. If the Doctors feel he is strong enough, they plan to begin operating today on his badly broken leg.

Please keep Dr. Flanders and his family in your thoughts and continue to offer prayers for Chris' recovery.

Stan
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director