THANK YOU to those of you who took the time and effort to sell raffle tickets for the John Deere Gator.  The Gator drawing was Friday night at the end of the Gala.  The winning ticket pulled by State FFA President Andy Paul was the Georgia Development Authority.  GDA gave the Gator back to the Foundation for us to auction off.  Our auctioneer, Mr. Mo Thrash, came back to the stage and auctioned the Gator for $7,200.  We are very grateful for the Georgia Development Authority's generous support!

Unfortunately, we did not come close to our goal of having 110 chapters sell at least 10 tickets.  Only 70 chapters chose to sell tickets, but I want those 70 chapters to know how much the Foundation appreciates your support.  Just to put things in perspective, only 24% of FFA chapters chose to sell tickets.

Congratulations to these winning chapters who did sell tickets.  They will be recognized on stage during the State FFA Convention.

$2,000 1st Place  - Eastside (Newton County)
$1,000 2nd Place - Pelham High
$500 3rd Place - Jenkins County
$500 State Convention Drawing - Screven County

Thanks again to those chapters who participated in the Gator raffle.  I appreciate your dedication to and support of the Foundation.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director