Teachers

Please remember that if you want to register an entry for the 2014 Hall of Georgia, that you need to turn in your materials ASAP. The deadline has been extended, but we need your material soon. Information is attached!

The Hall of Georgia is a great way for each local FFA chapter & AgEd program to showcase Georgia agriculture in their own unique way. The chapter displays will be set up in the State Convention Career Show on Thursday, May 1. Each entry will be evaluated by a panel of judges and the top 3 displays will be recognized on stage at the State Convention. The State Winning chapter will receive $2,500 to help fund their trip to the 87th National FFA Convention in Louisville to represent Georgia in the Hall of States.

The Hall of Georgia entries last year were a hit, and drew several positive comments from students and sponsors. If you have questions, please contact me or Hall of Georgia & Career Show coordinator, Mr. Todd Teasley ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Thanks. I look forward to seeing several outstanding Hall of Georgia entries!
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association